Cowley County Historical Museum
Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2, Index Number on Photo
Looking east on 9th Street at flooding. Taken from west of Courier
building. 1920's. (maybe 1923 flook???)
- 3a2128a.jpg The image above.
- 3a2128b.jpg In the distance, east down 9th.
- 3a2128c.jpg South side of 9th. Sign Market ??
- 3a2128d.jpg Horses and Cars on left.
- 3a2128e.jpg Detail of City Building with tower
and five globe street lights.
- 3a2128f.jpg Detail of sign, Stuber Sales and
- 3a2128g.jpg Detail of man and dog in foreground.
Back to Index of Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2
bbott's home page