Cowley County Historical Museum
Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2, Index Number on Photo 2210
Hand colored, Red/white awnings on 1st Nat Bank. Looking east
on 9th street at ground level, from west side of Main St. Bicycle. 1890?
- 3a2210a.jpg The image above.
- 3a2210b.jpg Wide image looking east on 9th, at
this res. the image is beginning to look like a painting. Large building
on left burned and was replaced, date???
- 3a2210c.jpg NE corner, 9th & Main. Note red
& white awnings.
- 3a2210d.jpg Top two floor of building on NE corner.
- 3a2210e.jpg Entry to First National Bank, building
on south side on 9th, Kiosk.
- 3a2210f.jpg Upper floors of FNB building, Knight
of Pithias, can't quite read doctors sign.
- 3a2210g.jpg Awining on north side of street,
looks like French impressionist painting of the same period.
- 3a2210h.jpg Same on south side of street. Note
sign for May 5.
Back to Index of Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2
bbott's home page