Cowley County Historical Museum
Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2, Index Number on Photo
3a2761.htm From 9th & Main, looking at stores on West side
of Main, north of 9th. P. H Albright, Post Office, Boots and Shoes. Manning
Opera House on second story.
- 3a2761a.jpg The image above.
- 3a2761b.jpg P. H Albright sign on second story
of building on NW Corner 9th & Main.
- 3a2761c.jpg Upper floor where Manning's Opera
House is located.
- 3a2761d.jpg Lower floor of building on corner
9th & Main, Post Office.
- 3a2761e.jpg E. Younghiem Clothing, just north
of Post Office.
- 3a2761f.jpg Upper floor Boots & Shoes, Mrs.
Millington's store, two doors north of Post Office.
- 3a2761g.jpg Lower story of same stores.
- 3a2761h.jpg Detail on Mrs. Manning's store.
- 3a2761i.jpg Detail of Younghiem's signs.
Back to Index of Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2
bbott's home page