Cowley County Historical Museum
Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2, Index Number on Photo 3462
Looking south on Main St. from about 8th and Main, street level,
mid street. Lots of phone wires, no trolley wires. Clock Tower. approx 1899.
- 3a3462a.jpg The image above.
- 3a3462b.jpg On left, east side of Main, First
Nat. Bank and beyond the clock tower.
- 3a3462c.jpg On right, west side of Main in distance.
Poster on pole says May 5.
- 3a3462d.jpg On far right, buildings between 8th
and 9th on west side of Main.
- 3a3462e.jpg Department store, one door south
of 8th on east side of Main.
- 3a3462f.jpg Detail of telephone poles and cross
bars, right top.
- 3a3462g.jpg Detail of entry to Department store
on left, something about to happen on May 19 acording to poster.
Back to Index of Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2
bbott's home page