Cowley County Historical Museum
Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2, Index Number on Photo 4045
View of First National Bank building on SE corner of 9th and
Main from the NW corner. Marked Garver Bros. on photo. Millinery shop on
south side of lower floor of bank building.
- 3a4045a.jpg The image above.
- 3a4045b.jpg The north side of the First National
Bank. Note, no Kiosk.
- 3a4045c.jpg Toward the east end of the north
side of the Bank, note building against end of bank.
- 3a4045d.jpg Entry to bank, millinery shop on
south side of building.
- 3a4045e.jpg Upper front of bank, sign in 3rd
story window, K of P ??70, believe this is Knights of Pithius.
- 3a4045f.jpg Second and third floors of bank.
Note telephone pole and cross bars.
Back to Index of Drawer 1, Envelope 3-a2
bbott's home page